Job Description / Responsibility
• Achieving specified targets
• Should be able to maintain a good rapport with the team at work
• Should ensure the compliance of the process and systems in the office
• Should be prompt in replying to students queries
• Active participation and contribution is expected during education fairs, universities visits and in house seminars.
• Submitting weekly report to the Programme Director.
• Reporting to: COO & Programme Director.
• Core Functions:
• Maximize the revenue generation for the company
• Achieve organisational goals
• Maintain discipline and code of conduct
• Rendering excellent services to students
• Ensure team work
• Adhere to the process and ensure compliance of operational systems of the company
Minimum Graduate from IBA, BRAC, IUB or NSU but for the deserving candidates educational qualifications might be flexible. Graduates with foreign degrees will get preference.
• At least 3 year(s)
• Proven excellent English skill both in speaking and writing ability
• MUST have organizational skills, computer and interpersonal skills
• Possess good presentation and communication skills
• Excellent convincing and coordination skills
• Confident, Smart and Presentable
• Time management and Pro Active
Interested candidates are requested to email his/her resume along with current passport size photo at email@example.com within 15th March 2017.