Job Description / Responsibility
• AusIS expects from French Language Teacher to perform following duties and responsibilities:
• Serving in the position of French Language Teacher for Primary (PYP), Middle (MYP) and Senior (DP) sections;
• Plan, initiate and guide the study of Study units in French which involve speaking. listening, writing and reading;
• Create assessments (including comprehensive semester exams), evaluate those assessments and promptly grade those assessments as well as each student’s other work (assignments, presentations etc.);
• Foster thought, discussion, reading comprehension, linguistic analysis, a consistent work ethic, French skills and a desire for learning and excellence;
• Communicate regularly and constructively with peers, students and parents;
• Providing appropriate instructions to the students that will help them to attain competency in the French language as per their grade level;
• Ensuring that students are actually engaged in meaningful learning experience;
• Observing, recording and reporting on the behavior of individual children as assigned;
• Carrying out other duties as assigned.
Any other degree with French certifications/ M.A French/ B.A French/ Diploma – DELF/ DALF from Alliance Francaise
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 25 to 45 year(s)
• There are some other vital job responsibilities that a French language teacher is needed to execute. These are as follows:
• The French language teacher handles the task of creating the French language course syllabus and curriculum for the entire year. He/She may also require to segregate the syllabus as per the lecture sessions for each day;
• It is expected of his/her to set up suitable objectives and synopsis for the course work keeping in mind the guiding principles;
• Apart from the academic education, the French language teacher is required to impart rules of ethical conduct and modest behavior to the students.
Send your CV with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send the printed CV with a letter of application to : Sr. Executive, Human Resources Department, Australian International School, Dhaka, House # 2B, Road # 84, Gulshan-2, Dhaka.