Job Description / Responsibility
• Planning, preparing and delivering high quality communicative training.
• Teach students according to their educational needs.
• Assess record & report on the attendance, progress & development of students & to keep such records as are required.
• Ensure a high quality learning experience for students, which meet internal & external quality standards.
• Preparing Monthly schedule for the training sessions.
• Using effectively PowerPoint presentations, audio and video, for classes.
• Mentoring the development – Mentor, tutor and observe student progress Monthly feedback should be provided.
• Administration – Participating in curriculum development, materials development, quiz, evaluation and feedback tools etc.
• Dealing the queries and issues raised by the management and students in a timely and professional manner.
• Assessing the performances of the trainees accurately and as required.
• Working in team with other faculties.
• Being with the foreign faculty when needed.
• Submitting weekly report to the Programme Director.
Minimum Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computing & Information System from foreign university.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• Proven excellent English skill both in speaking and writing ability
• MUST have organizational skills, computer and interpersonal skills
• Possess good presentation and communication skills
• Excellent convincing and coordination skills
• Confident, Smart and Presentable.
Interested candidates are requested to email his/her resume along with current passport size photo at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15th March 2017.