Job Description / Responsibility
• Area: Economics/ Quantitative
• The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an institution devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides excellent working environment, opportunity for research, and competitive remuneration. ULAB invites applications from the qualified candidates to join the above full-time position.
Master’s degree from a reputed university with two years teaching experience and/or minimum two publications in peer reviewed journals.
Number of Publication(s) Needed
• At least 2 year(s)
• The ideal candidates must have degrees in the relevant discipline with excellent academic achievements, outstanding communication and IT skills.
• Preference will be given to applicants having degrees from foreign institutions with teaching and/or corporate experiences.
• Required criteria will be relaxed for candidate having Ph.D. from recognized institutions.
1. Send application and attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Email subject field should be ‘Spring 2017’
3. Email attachments should include:
a. Cover Letter addressed to the Vice Chancellor, ULAB
b. Recent CV, must include:
i. A scanned recent photograph
ii. Names and contact details of two referees, one of whom should be an immediate past employer (if applicable)
c. Completed CV Summary [downloadable from www.ulab.edu.bd/jobs/cv_summary.doc]