Job Description / Responsibility
• As a software tester, you’ll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment.
• You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
• Ultimately software testers are employed to find bugs and issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You might work on bespoke, individual projects. You will need to be, or become, familiar with programming and using coding languages. Assessing code is one part of the role of a software tester.
• Your work activities are likely to include:
• Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
• working with software developers and project support teams
• identifying business requirements
• project planning
• monitoring applications and software systems
• stress testing
• performance testing
• functional testing
• scalability testing
• writing and executing test scripts
• running manual and automated tests
• testing in different environments including web and mobile
• writing bug reports
• resource planning
• reviewing documentation
• working towards departmental and project deadlines
• quality assurance
• providing objective feedback to software development project teams
• problem solving
• designing tests to mitigate risk
• presenting findings to software development and business user teams
• traveling to different project sites
• working on multiple projects at one time
• document analysis
• liaising with project teams in other parts of the world
B Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any Recognized University
• At least 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service, Software Company
• Age At least 22 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• Must be a team player
• Must be flexible about office timing.
• Must be target oriented
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV in PDF format through the given email address only.
Only PDF file will be considered for short listing.
Please mention the position you are applying for.