Job Description / Responsibility
• Be able to manage large construction project independently, in terms of both engineering supervision and man-management.
• Ensure quality control of actual work and materials used in different phases of work.
• Maintain day to day contact and coordination of client and/or consultants, if any, for implementation of the project.
• Provide periodic report, both verbally and in written to the top management for planning and implementation of the project.
B.Sc (Civil) from any reputed university.
• At least 5 year(s)
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
Minimum 5 years experience of working in large construction firm.
Send your CV to email@example.com