Job Description / Responsibility
• Structural Design of Steel Building (PEB). R.C.C Building & Other steel structures.
• Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
• To be enough knowledge on PEB production and co-operate to generate the shop drawing, Fabrication & Erection.
• To have a good knowledge to supervise the ongoing projects for effective backup.
• To have keen interest to use latest/ updated version of structural design software.
• To have a good interpersonal & leadership skills for negotiating and supervisory ability to design, plan and manage the projects.
• The applicant should be a graduate in B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from a reputed university.
• Fresh Graduate Civil Engineer may also apply having good result.
• 2 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Building & Factory Design With 3d Visualization.
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• At least 4 years experience in Pre-Fabricated Building (Steel Structure) design.
• Knowledge of international codes (AISC, MBMA etc.)
• Knowledge of local codes (BNBC).
• To be excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com