A position for an experienced electrical engineer is currently vacant at Anglo Eastern Glass, A concern of Anglo Eastern Commodity Ltd. Ideal candidates are required to have the following skills set
Job Description / Responsibility
• To direct all machine handling staff for good work, design and systems integration.
• Planning and organizing maintenance
• Handling equipment
• Diagnostic faults
• Maintenance of equipment on a regular basis
• Responding to machine breakdown
• Investigating production problems
• Repairing equipment
• Making improvement to current operations to improve efficiency
• Keeping record of daily work and performance of the machineries
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering (B.S.C/ Diploma) from any reputed university.
• Demonstrated experience in account management a plus
• At least 3 year(s)
• Capable of working well under pressure
• Relevant technical knowledge
• IT skills
• Analytical skills
• A good level of numeracy
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Fluent in English in both writing and speaking
• 3 years practical experience for B.S.C. Engineers and 5 years for Diploma engineers.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Operation & Maintenance, Factory/Plant/Facility Management, Installation/Erection
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Industrial Machineries (Generator, Diesel Engine etc.), Manufacturing (FMCG), Packaging Industry, Plastic/ Polymer Industry
• Preference shall be given to the candidates having experience at least 3 to 5 years in handling and managing machinery in any manufacturing industry.
• Candidates from glass manufacturing industry specially preferred.
Send your CV to email@example.com