Job Description / Responsibility
• Accomplish preventive/predictive maintenance Plan/Schedule of Electrical equipment in the plant.
• Prepare MIS related data to achieve targets for electrical maintenance periodically.
• Solve any power sub-station and HT Line related issues.
• Resolve and escalate issues pertaining to maintenance of equipments as and when required.
• Review of all SOPs/Work Instruction every quarter and improvement over the period.
• Achieve Electrical Breakdown target.
• Maintenance EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) functional activities in ERP
• Ensure maintenance of relevant software, programs and data for PLC Drives, HMI, OWS, FDA etc.
• Monitor Availability of the Electrical Spare and the cost maintained within the department budget.
• Monitor and aware Electrical safety of self and others in the work place.
Bachelor degree in Electrical & Electronics engineering from a reputed university preferably BUET/ CUET/ KUET/ RUET
• 2 to 5 year(s)
• Age 25 to 32 year(s)
• Having 02-05 years working experience in Steel Re-rolling & Melting Plant.
• Hard working & Able to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills in English & Bengali.
• Good in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org