Job Description / Responsibility
• Responsible for schedule maintenance of all machines and equipment of the group.
• To ensure preventing maintenance of machinery and equipment from damage and obsolescence.
• Responsible to ensure optimum utilization of energy (power, air, steam, gas, etc) and measure units of utilities outsourced, produced, utilized and waste through monthly reporting.
• Monitor & supervise all the utilities issues such as air compressor, diesel & gas generator, water pump, workshop.
• Ensure proper monitoring & follow up routine for schedule maintenance. Including break down maintenance, prevent maintenance, troubleshooting maintenance.
• Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
• Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical)
• Preferably from public university.
• 5 to 8 year(s)
• Age 28 to 42 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Applicant should have good knowledge in computer.
• Should have mentality to work under pressure
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org