Job Description / Responsibility
• Understands and adheres to all plant safety guidelines and procedures. Strives to maintain an injury free environment.
• Controls the following plant process and electrical distribution through plant control system (DCS) and other process control devices. Power block engineers monitor inspect and data logging of the following process but not limited to :
• Gas Turbine (1 & 2):
• Hydraulic Oil system
• Lube Oil system
• Air Intake system
• Compressor system
• GT – Transformer (Monitoring oil temp. coil temp, forced cooling system)
• HRGS (1 & 2):
• Boiler Feed water pump
• LP Recirculation pump
• Sampling Analysis
• Boiler dosing system
• Boiler water quality testing
• Emergency Diesel Generator:
• EDG System:
• Monitors the operation and performance of the power block area equipments while on shift. Takes appropriate action when necessary to ensure compliance of safety, efficiency, environmental and administrative guidelines.
• In scheduling work orders through CMMS for fault equipments, predictive, preventive and breakdown maintenance or modifications for necessary actions.
• Performs boiler water quality testing and makes corrections to the process as necessary. Chemical handling is also required.
• Identifies problems with plant equipment and clearly communicates the conditions associated with these problems to the plant maintenance group.
• Participates in plant training and qualification program.
• Becomes systems expert in Power Block Equipments operations and develops and maintains procedures for those areas and serves as resources to others.
• Performs and assists in performance of plant maintenance and maintains positive community relations.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot for operation, maintenance and maintenance and environment of all plant and support and/or coordinate with all maintenance parts to meet maximum reliable, economical, efficient operation of plant.
• Cooperate with other operation Engineers, Efficiency Engineer, Chemist and Operation Technicians to meet most safe, reliable and maximum efficient operation in the plant.
• Develop and follow procedures of optimum operation for most safe, reliable and maximum efficient operation in the plant.
• A hands -on background in Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, water treatment equipment, high-pressure boilers, cooling water systems, Electrical systems equipments operation.
• Maintain clean and safety equipment, control room, field operation buildings and plant environment.
• Provide leadership and job coordination on critical repairs or projects.
• Assist emergency recovery organization system for unexpected emergency situation of plant.
• Should be comfortable wearing PPE for any work inside the plants.
• Follow all kind of company regulations and rules including HSE.
• Proactively participate in and contribute to the ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 programs.
• Other than above clauses, follow all instruction which is made by management.
Graduate in EEE/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering from reputed University.
• 3 to 4 year(s)
• Age At most 40 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
The applicants should have experience in Power Plant (Operation shift duty).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org