• Plan, supervise and monitor different types of electrical items
• Prepare and maintain preventive maintenance procedures for all kinds of electrical equipment
• Capable to face all kinds of electrical audit.
• Capable to prepare & maintain SLD (Single Line Diagram).
• Maintain & Monitoring LPS (Lighting Protection System) .
• Able to maintain Electrical system as per Alliance/Accord/Nirapon/BNBC/NFPA/RSC Requirement.
• Maintain & Monitoring electrical maintenance all kinds of DB Board, socket line etc.
• Prepare maintenance budget with monitoring and controlling maintenance cost within the budget
• Reduce the electrical breakdown to achieve the target production quantity
• Prepare report on weekly inspection in all electrical equipment
• Implement safety environment in the whole factory
• Taken corrective action plan & implement all kinds of electrical issues as per Alliance/Accord standards.
• Maintain relevant documents as per Alliance/Accord Requirement.
• Able to monitoring schedule wise all Electrical maintenance related periodical & preventive work.
• Able to Maintain & Monitoring Fire Hydrant System, Sprinkler system, CFDS (Central Fire Detection System) Boiler, Compressor, Generator, CCTV, Project Related Work.
Work at office
Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in ELECTRICAL
At least 5 year(s)
Age 28 to 40 years
Only males are allowed to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account Click here.
Application Deadline : 15 Nov 2020