Job Description / Responsibility
• Fabric inspection, shade band develop, shrinkage test, mock up approval etc.
• Develop, prepare and maintain fabric information specification detail sheets for team which include brand, fabric specifications, suppliers and opening cost per yard.
• Develop and manage fabric development tracking sheets from concept to adoption.
• Partner with Design and Sourcing to plan, organize and develop new fabrications in conjunction with time and action calendar..
• Meet regularly with product development and merchandising teams to discuss any fabrics, and address any potential issues or limitations.
• Lead fabric presentation segment during company milestone meetings- concept, line review and finalization.
• Arbitrate and resolve any matters of concern with design, sourcing, technical and buying teams regarding fabrics and fabric execution.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
B.Sc in Textile Engineering (Fabric Technology)
• 2 to 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Inspection, Laboratory/ Testing, Textile Engineering
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Excellent knowledge in Fabric design and development
• Clear understanding of the fabric development process.
• Solid fabric construction knowledge base and strong aptitude and understanding of dyeing printing and finishing techniques.
• Technical knowledge of fabric trims and garment construction.
• Must pass in house color test
• Ability to take charge, with a hands-on management style-but also with a willingness to listen, learns and teaches.
• The ability to thrive in a team oriented environment.
• Confident Public speaker
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Fluent in English.
Send your CV to email@example.com