We are looking for Industrial Engineer (IE) for Garments Floor
Job Description / Responsibility
• Study factory production capacity and efficiency.
• Study production process and assess efficiency of operator.
• Find out style SMV by time study.
• Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine garments manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
• Reduce garment cost by using industrial engineering tools & GSD.
• Review the current policies and improve plans to improve upon the existing standards.
• Prepare machine / line layout.
• Monitor the productivity and efficiency report.
• Train the concern responsible to increase productivity.
• Ensure various system implementations to minimize the cost and increase efficiency of factory.
• Find out the causes & remedies of manufacturing wastes
Fresh IE Degree or 1/2 years experience/ Persons having Minimum Graduate Degree
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 25 to 30 year(s)
• 2/3 years experience in IE areas of Garments Floor may also apply
• Having good experience in IE activities in garment industry (Knit & Woven)
• Good interpersonal & communication skill
• Willingness to work beyond general business hours under extreme pressure
Interested candidates can apply by post on or before 28 January 2017 with a recent passport size photograph and a cover letter.
Please mention the name of the position on the envelope in the subject line.
Director HR & Administration (Garments)
Human Resources Department
Opex & Sinha Textile Group
82, Mohakhali C/A, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212