Role Summary/Purpose Good Knowledge in Power System Protection and Numerical Relays in general. Lead business development in activities in promoting GA Products and Systems in Bangladesh. Driving and getting Product approvals and spec-in with various customers. Able to identify and understand the customer requirement and position & propose the solution accordingly. Providing technical support for Grid Automation Products and System to customers. Has the experience and expertise in resolving technical problems.
· Implement business development action plans with a focus on the growth of Grid
Automation business in Bangladesh (Transmission, Generation, Distribution & Industrial
. Undertake Product Homologation and product approvals for various customers in
Bangladesh (Transmission, Generation, Distribution & Industries)
· Develop action plans with guidance to respond to issues, approvals of new solutions and
increasing market share with existing products
· Recommend, with guidance, the approach to meet the technical and program
· Present to customers (internal/external/channels) on new offerings and developments ·
Preparing Spec-in documents (customer specifics, projects specific) and driving spec-in
activity with the customer
· Provide feedback on products gaps and features needed in the GE offering to exceed
· Build Customer relationships focus on technical aspects to promote market growth
· Provide technical co-ordination between Central Product Line, Regional Sales, Tendering
and Application teams with Channel Partners and Customers in area of expertise
· Supporting & ensuring smooth Sales activity (pre & post) clearing Field & system
· Preparing technical comparative document studying various products
. Undertake Protection Applications Training & Technical Presentations
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering or Electronics Engineering
from an accredited university or college
· At least 6 additional years of experience in Application / Engineering / Commissioning of
Grid Automation Products and Systems
· Essential experience, knowledge and demonstrated practical skills in HV (or MV)
Substation Protection and Automation Systems and Communication protocols across all
aspects of Design Configuration, Testing and Commissioning.
· Preferable to have Knowledge on IEC61850 (Station and Process Bus), Legacy
Communication Protocol Substation Digital Control Systems and ability to communicate
clearly on these topics across a wide diverse Customer
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
· Demonstrated ability to lead strategic programs.
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
. Effective problem identification and solving skills
Work at office
Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Electrical and Electronics engineering, Diploma in Electrical, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical and Electronics engineering
Skills Required: Distribution Industrial customers, Experience in Substation or Power Industrial will get preference, GA Products, Power System Protection, substation, Technical Sales, Tendering
At least 9 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commissioning, Digital control systems, Electrical Engineering, grid automation, substation, Technical operation, Tendering, Transmission
Age 28 to 46 years
Both males and females are allowed to apply
Send your CV to Meenakshi.Shekharan1@ge.com or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account Click here.
Application Deadline : 31 Oct 2020