Job Location: Factory, Konabari, Gazipur
Job Description / Responsibility
• Monitoring & controlling the IE related operations of 100% export oriented Knit garments factory.
• Design & layout of man, Machine and Materials to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Apply statically methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing process, staff requirements and production standards.
• Efficiency calculation of all workers on daily & monthly basis and take necessary initiative to increase individual efficiency.
• Conducting of time study and motion study and idle man machine hours on daily basis.
• Prepare monthly manpower projection.
• Labor cost analysis.
• Verify capacity, loading, receiving & finishing plans & to manage deviations within the planning process.
• Reviewing production schedules, engineering specification, orders and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures and activities.
• Methodical waste reduction.
• Implement IE concept in all departments.
• Eliminate unnecessary over processing and excess O.T
• Prepare Skill inventory of operators etc.
• Support to promote productivity development activities carried out by senior management.
• Any other relevant job assigned by the management.
B.Sc in Textile Engineering/ MBA/ Masters in any discipline.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Quality Control/Audit
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
• Age At least 30 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Production, Quality, R & D
• Able to make Production planning for Garments factory independently.
• Have to maintain overall production monitoring and delivery closing.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org