Job Description / Responsibility
• To ensure garments costing, consumption, pattern development, grading as required.
• To ensure cost reduction by achieving optimum efficiency of CAD and making hundred percent accurate markers.
• To ensure sample making according to tech pack.
• To ensure sample quality (styling, measurement, dummy fitting etc), and all technical aspects are fully complied with the buyer requirements.
• Review and Understand buyer comments on Pattern & Sample and ensure necessary correction as required by buyer.
• To provide technical advice and support to customer’s, merchandising staffs, factories, and production team members.
• To communicate with buyer, merchandiser and factory production staffs.
• To attend meeting with the buyer or management as required.
• Any other job as assigned by the management time to time.
Bachelor degree in any discipline.
• 5 to 6 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Cutting), Production Management (Sewing), CAD
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Having experience to work with buyers (H&M, W*M) will be preferred.
• 5-6 years hands on experiences in a large Knit Garments factory / Buying House.
• Experience in handling with different types of buyers.
• Able to operate TUKA/ Lactra Software.
• Computer literacy with mail communication is a must.
Send your CV to email@example.com