Job Location: Currently Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement. comprehensive business solutions in response to client needs.
• Bring knowledge of methods and techniques in a software development and consulting, environment, and demon strated skill in their application to solve business problems.
• Adaptable and resourceful, and tailor approach to fit different organizational cultures.
• Interact with clients to gather, validate, document functional & technical requirements.
• Able to work alone or as part of a team for Oracle implementation or upgrade projects.
• Assist business user during CRPs/ SITs/ UATs.
• Prepare quality deliverables as per designated project timelines.
• Work effectively and efficiently, whether working independently, as a team member or as a team leader.
• Follow through on assignments and takes ownership of customer issues.
• B.SC/M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering or relevant subjects from any recognized university.
• Graduates from all public universities and AUST, NSU, EWU, AIUB, UIU will be preferable.
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• Age At most 30 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Must have solid understanding and work experience as a Techno Functional Lead with a minimum of the following:
• 2-3 years of relevant experience working on Oracle EBS Should have worked ¡n at least 2 to 3 full life cycle implementations on R12.
• Need to have development experience in any 4 of the technical areas – Oracle PL/ SQL, Reports, Workflow, APIs, XML Publisher, Forms Builder, OAF/ADF
• Excellent and proven written and verbal communication skill is must.
• Thorough understanding of technical and functional aspects of Oracle EBS supply chain processes, Order-to-Cash, Plan-to-Produce, Procure-to-pay, Advance Pricing & LCM.
• Oracle EBS application development (FRICEW) experience in developing extensions and objects using Oracle development tools, methodology and framework is mandatory.
• Working experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud Application implementation will be highly preferable.
• Ability to prioritize requests and to work well when under pressure / working to deadlines.
• Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Bengali speaking & listening ability would be preferable.
• Minimum 2-3 years working experience in relevant Field.
• Preferred Working in Manufacturing industry
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org