Job location : Nayapara, Ashulia.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Monitor Project Progress as per T & A, check RM quality and costs.
• Have to communicate directly with the Operation department to coordinate utility, maintenance and repair work in process areas.
• Have to prepare service entry sheets, purchase requisitions, man hours, erection and closing of maintenance orders.
• Have to implement up gradation of electrical equipments & machinery for cost reduction.
• Have to ensure compliance issues with company’s safety guidelines for zero accident.
• Have to monitor & ensure inventory level of Engineering stores.
B.Sc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from any reputed institution.
• At least 8 year(s)
• Minimum 8 – 10 years of proven working experience in project management.
• Advanced knowledge on electrical and mechanical materials and quality standards.
• Familiar with Auto-Cad, MS project.
• Competent in conflict and crisis management.
• Talent in negotiations and networking
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org