Report To: DGM / AGM
Job Description / Responsibility
• Willing to work under pressure,
• Follow instructions and coordination of the concerned authority,
• Minimum computer literacy on Microsoft office, Auto Cad etc.
• Supervise work of erection people and
• Coordinate with Factory on requirement and delivery of materials for progress of erection at various sites.
• Good / effectively control sites and monitor progress.
• To work as the anchorman / focal point of erection.
• To work closely with office, Factory and Sub-Contractors.
• should have adequate knowledge on quality control and ISO 9001:2008
B.Sc./ Diploma in civil Engineering from any reputed university/ Institute.
• 3 to 7 year(s)
Minimum 3/7 years preferable in reputed Steel Building Manufacturer or Developer Company.
Send your CV to email@example.com