Job Description / Responsibility
• Team Management: Lead & Mentor a team of project managers. Set performance parameters and evaluate the Team Members based on those key parameters.
• Set Realistic Goals: Set practical and realistic goals for projects. Moreover, develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
• Defines Project Roles and Responsibilities: Define the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another.
• Provide Proper Guidance to Team Members: Provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
• Evaluate Projects: Evaluate the progress of project on regular basis to overcome mistakes and achieve targets by detecting the mistake or fault in a timely manner.
• Communications Strategy: Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management. Maintain a good relationship with clients.
• Manages to Project Priorities: Understand the weight of issues of different projects and set priority and strategies to resolve those issues.
• Risk Identification and Mitigation Plan: Identify the probable risks of projects and share the mitigation plan with the team and top management.
• Critical Thinking & Problem Solving: Identifies, develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist. Works cross functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Work with senior management to resolve more complex problems.
• Develop Tools and Techniques: Develop tools and techniques for distributing tasks according to the skills of every team member and also to evaluate the performance of all team members.
• Maintain Budget for Projects: Help the Team Members to prepare Project budget and provide proper justification in any case of alternation of the budget during the span of the project.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with Masters in Business Administration/ Economics/ Development Studies
• At least 8 year(s)
• 8+ years of project management experience
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in project implementation (Preferably with NGOs, INGOs and Government)
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive
• Extremely detailed oriented and organized
• Exceptional time management skills with proven track record of leadership skills at a high level
• Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Bengali
• Cool, calm, collected and collaborative
• Work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
• Can shift readily between the “big picture” and the small but crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
• Ability to work autonomously and effectively with a team
• Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
• Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions from a project critical perspective and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
• Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
• Manage client expectations, anticipate operational and tactical risks and track them effectively.
• Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
• Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Project Management tools
• Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
To us your CV will represent yourself even before we meet. Take your time and prepare your CV by highlighting your qualities and achievements which best matches this circular and forward to email@example.com