• DigiTech Labs are fast becoming one of the fastest multi-disciplined development companies. With expert capabilities in web design, web development, software development and mobile apps development.
• We are looking to hire a super talented, intelligent and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer / Tester. If you are passionate about new technology and making a difference, then this role is for you.
• Job Location: Uttara Sector 4, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
• Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Participate in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Create software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
• Automated testing
• Load testing for server
• API testing for mobile device
• Application testing, functional and performance testing.
• Ensure that testing activities will guide development to meet the business requirements and systems goals.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
• At least 2 year(s)
• Must have strong knowledge of different technologies like iOS, Android, Windows etc
• Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
• Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
• Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently
• Strong English language skills, both spoken and written.
• 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance (Automation and Manual)
• At least 2 years of experience in mobile application testing across iOS and Android platforms
• Should have strong agile / scrum methodology experience
• Degree educated from relevant subject from good university OR Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
• Service oriented personality: strong interpersonal skills, highly professional, courteous, friendly, and calm in stressful situations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
Full up to date CV
Detailed covering letter, explaining your suitability for this role
Link to mobile apps, software or websites which you have worked on as a Software QA
Application Deadline : Apr 7, 2017