Job Description / Responsibility
• Good Knowledge about CAD, Sample and should have knowledge of measurement specification.
• Able to work under buyer’s comments and review/revise as per comments on any kinds of sample / product.
• Able to clarify and solve any technical issues to avoid sample rejection.
• Review sample and pattern based on customer standard.
• Analyze the sample received from Marketing / Merchandising team and give the correct feedback to them to do the proper costing in terms of material handling and operation criticality.
• Responsible for carrying out monthly sample(s) review & decide on sample(s) that require risk analysis.
• Responsible to convene sample risk analysis meeting with: 1. Operation team members 2. IE team, 3. Cutting team, 4. Fabric Inspection team, 5. Production executive.
• Ensure that the action plans agreed at the risk analysis meeting are acted upon & follow up as per agreed time frame.
• Coordinate with sample room in production of the Gold/Black seal sample as per customer specification & have the customer feedback ready for the Pre-Production meeting.
• Participate & contribute at the Pre-production meeting to transfer all technical details from the front end, customer feedback from black seal & ensure that the manufacturing team is fully briefed on all critical requirements to ensure in accordance with customer requirements.
• Responsible for getting the capability garment sample from designated line to ensure the line has the required skills for production of the sample as per customer specifications.
• Responsible to follow up that the line feeding is carried out as planned based on the feedback from the pilot run & resolve any technical issues that may come up.
• Provide technical support to the IE Dept. in upgrading the skills of the operators.
• Must have knowledge regarding fabric consumption of sample garment.
Graduate in any discipline/ HSC.
• 7 to 10 year(s)
• Age 30 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Minimum 7 to 10 years practical working experiences in the relevant field.
• Good knowledge of any sample development.
• Able to make all kind of sample pattern.
• CAD & Computer literacy is must.
• Good communication skill in Bangla & English.
• Must have experience of sample, cutting sewing and finishing.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org