Job Location: Gulshan-1, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
• Design and build applications for iOS
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from any recognized educational institution.
• At least 1 year(s)
• Age 22 to 25 year(s)
• Minimum one-year experience is compulsory.
• The applicants should have experience in Mobile apps development in Software Company.
• Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
• Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
• Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
• Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
• Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
Applicant must affix his/her color photograph with CV.
CV should be within two pages only in PDF.
Please send your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.