Job Description / Responsibility
• Ensure the quality of the applications under test.
• Write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues.
• Make suggestions to improve the QA process.
• Expand our end-to-end automated test coverage.
• Interact with clients to triage inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues.
BSC in Computer Science & Engineering.
• 0 to 2 year(s)
• Should have basic understanding in SQL.
• Experience in CSS is a plus point.
• Highly motivated and savvy learners are encouraged to apply.
• Highly committed to the work force.
• Knowledge of testing methodologies is a plus point.
• Skills with automation tool for testing.
• Familiar with the entire software development life cycle.
• Ability to analyze specifications.
• Fresher candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org