Job Description / Responsibility
• Linux & Mikrotik operating system implementation, performance tuning and rollout.
• Monitor system/server performance and implements performance tuning.
• Receive client’s support requests and complains over the phone, online or directly face to face.
• Provide support, identify problems’ root causes and provide solutions accordingly.
• Keep record of each support and complain details after providing solutions.
• Have to visit the client’s site when required.
• Implement management discussions as when asked.
• Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering.
• Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer science & engineering.
• 1 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Network Engineer/Network Administrator, Customer Support
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 25 to 30 year(s)
• Males & females are allowed to apply.
• Passion for LINUX and Open Source technologies & also mikrotik operating system
• Strong knowledge in Networking.
• Highly experienced/skilled are appreciated to apply for Short term contract based.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org