Job Description / Responsibility
• Overview and support elevated yarns approval process from the conception to final approval to align product testing requirements.
• Must have knowledge of sample development, approve sample, swatch matching & finishing quality in order to maintain a good standard product for executing shipment smoothly for the nominated customers.
• Check samples against product specifications to ensure that they meet customers’ quality standards.
• Able to check all kinds of sample & commutation with customers/buying house.
• Having experienced and capable of handling buyers independently on Quality Assurance matters.
• Sound knowledge about knitting chart & all kinds of knitting structural.
• Ensure works were inspected by the respective QCCs in accordance with the Quality Control System.
• Provide technical support to merchandisers, factories and customers to ensure product quality.
HSC/ Graduate from any reputed college/University.
• At least 12 year(s)
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• At least 12 yrs of experience in which minimum 4-5 years as Technical Manager in any reputed sweaters factory
• Must have experience in handling of manual knitting, auto knitting, jacquard machine (Sweater)
• Sound knowledge about Jacquard programmer.
• Expertise in technical specification for sweater yarns and sweaters knits manufacturing.
• Sound knowledge about technical audit.
• Must have good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command in both spoken and written English.
• Can handle buyer & suggest alternative solution.
• Able to contribute to improve quality with problem solving ability.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Should have strong leadership quality.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org