Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintain the ‘SOP of Cutting’ strictly.
• Work experience Specially padding cutting.
• Develop the Team and Lead them for the smooth operation of the Cutting.
• Maintain 100 % Compliance at Cutting operation and Department.
• Received the Fabrics/ Rib and others items from the Store as per Consumption.
• Differentiate the Fabrics as per Quality segregation.
• Cross Check the QC report with the physical receiving.
• Obtain the QC approval for the Sample/ Size and Bulk Cut accordingly.
• Make the Cutting Plan as per Production Plan.
• Ensure the Relax as per type of Fabrics.
• Lay Inspection- Marking – and Cutting the Fabrics accordingly.
• Fabrics Consumption shall be within the Plan’ if Cross then take approval from Superior
• Ensure Numbering are made actually.
• Bundling the Cut panel as per Order wise .
• Line input shall be given as per Order – Plan – Cut .
• Keep Liaison with concern Merchandiser/ PM/ Quality Manager/ Factory Head others for Day to Day work.
Diploma/ B.Sc in Textile Engineering or Graduation.
• At least 10 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Cutting), CAD
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 30 to 40 year(s)
• Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team of workers & staffs;
• Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali;
• Good knowledge & skills in computing.
• Strong technical knowledge in cutting and quality system.
• Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates.
• Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
• Good in planning and analytical skills.
• Good inter-personal & communication skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org