• An Inspiring Experience and Culture of Excellence.
• We energize people who are Innovative, Aspiring, Persevering and Equipped with a passion for excellence. They will be carrying responsibilities with relevant authorities, ample of opportunities and fast track careers.
• We have vertically interrogated supply chain and more empowered by full scale lean enterprise platform with green concept facility.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Implement, Maintain, Review and Improve all molding systems/Process to ensure that all molding specifications used is in compliance with customer requirements and specifications.
• Liaison with relevant personal including supplies, customers, subcontractors, external Manufacturing unites etc, Make decision on all product quality issues including non-conformity, Taking customer standards, plant capability/standards, commercial acceptability into account and implement systems to prevent recurrence of such issues.
• Ensure all molding equipment are calibrated/serviced as per the schedule in order to facilitate continues accurate operation of the equipment.
• Monitor all in-process parameter, ensure all machine settings/ other related parameters are set to the required standards, Attending all molding/production related meetings and take appropriate follow up actions as, and when required.
• Guide and advise molding technicians regarding resolving of critical issues uncounted during the molding process in order to effectively meet customer requirements/standards.
• General KPIs you need to shine
• Plan SAH
• Plan Efficiency
• On Time Delivery
• Cut to Ship Ratio
• Final Inspection pass rate.
Ideal candidate would possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Textile or Science fields
• 10 to 12 year(s)
• 10 – 12 years of experience in a lingerie garments manufacturing environment with minimum 2 – 3 years in similar role.
• Candidates should also possess excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Apply by mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission.
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted.
All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion.