• Job Location: Vogra, Chowdhury Bari Road, National University, Gazipur Sadar, Gazipur.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Setting quality standards following buyer’s requirements and guidance for each departments and processes in factory.
• Relevant work experience in buying office, 3rd Party Inspection Company with AQL inspection concept. Knowledge of garment construction assessment, all kinds process would be a distinct advantage.
• Experience in an international context and preferably in an international garment-buying house are preferable.
• Excellent technical knowledge in quality control processes
• Help in Quality process – Pre-Production meetings, Inline inspections, Final Inspections
• Must have leadership skill to handle factories smoothly for right time inspection booking and on time delivery with required quality product.
• To monitor & supervise the works of the persons responsible for the floor & to report its status.
• Responsible to control buyer’s required quality standard
• Conduct inspection at factories and play a more independent role in decision making on daily quality issues.
• Monitor production quality problems of the suppliers and the quality of work of the subordinates.
• Involvement in product development and sampling stage and take care of quality aspects of samples.
• Analyze inspection report data to identify sources of quality problems and takes necessary counter measures to reduce and improve future results.
• keep merchandising teams adequately informed on vendors’ performance and technical development
• To communicate directly with merchandising teams for order follow up, prevention and on-time solution of production problems
Graduates/ Masters from any discipline
• At least 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Control/Audit, Quality Inspection
• Age 30 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• 5 years’ experience with designer background & Technical Knowledge, who can handle from Sample to final inspection only sweater.
• 3rd Party quality Inspector will be get preference
• Good command in English
• problem analysis and problem solving
• knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
• Good computer knowledge & email communication
Send your CV to email@example.com