Objectives: Plan and coordinate all daily F & B operations and activities with every Outlet Manager or in charge. S/he is particularly involved in the restaurant / beverage/banquet operation and coordination inclusive of poolside and executive lounge. Ensure on-going training programs which emphasizing on quality product and high customer satisfaction.
Job Description / Responsibility
• To fully understand the design concept of the outlets & the F & B operations.
• Motivate, Train and develop F & B personnel to be a qualified Team Members to do their specific assignment, Encourages and maintain a two – way communication channel between the Rank & File crew and the F & B Management.
• Conduct training programs within the F & B Department
• To be on the floor during operation hours and support F&B outlets during peak period and liaise with manager in-charge on immediate needs
• In charge of the monthly work, Leave or Vacation schedule of the Outlet Manager’s or in charge.
• Measures interpret and evaluate entire F & B Operations and take corrective action when necessary in compliance with departmental objectives.
• Monitor and control the inventories of all equipment used in F & B operation.
• Create a Working relationship that emphasize a high degree of professionalism and openness of inter- department communication and understanding.
• Maintain quality and quantity control through routine monitoring of receiving, storage and sanitation.
• Maintain a high degree of office performance to ensure proper and prompt handling of all reports, correspondence and maintenance of files.
• To establish positive working relationship, with all departments within the hotel department, working with department heads in all aspects of Food & Beverage that may affect their areas of relationship (Including sales programs, promotions, advertising and public relation activities)
• Implement policies and procedures as established by Onyx Hospitality and elaborates additional standards and procedures in conjunction with the Director of F & B
• To have thorough knowledge of the competitive situation in terms of business mix competing hotels and restaurant’s pricing structures, sale and advertising strategies.
• Able to interpret and initiate corrective action plan on departmental financial performance and Budget
• Play an active role in the restaurant and banquet operations / outside catering in particular, in planning setting-up the operation and guest relation.
• Report employee grievances and counsel accordingly in a fair and unbiased manner.
• Monitor the cash register procedures, guest-check analysis and report forms.
• Observes the Guest questionnaires and feedback’s form and do the necessary to improve the situation
• Be responsible for restaurant and food sanitation, employee hygiene and legal considerations such as public and employees safety (i.e. fire procedure)
• Setting – up and train on job skills and knowledge on a continuous basis. In particular all assistant manager and captain.
• Plan in conjunction with the Dir. F&B activities, action plan and promotions six months ahead and to follow them through to their conclusion.
• To attend all Briefings, meetings and Team communication as directed.
• Co-ordinate with the F&B artist for all decorations required for special occasions and festivals.
• Directly responsible for the training and supervision of the pool bar and executive lounge staff.
• Keep up to date on the F&B department’s monthly revenue and expenses and constantly briefs, updated and give ideas to outlet managers to increase revenue and save cost.
• Discuss monthly revenue budgets with all outlet managers and make strategies with them on how to achieve them.
• Take care of the all the Repeated and VIP guests when they patronize the outlets.
• Regular coaching and motivating staff to achieve higher service standards.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Hotel Management.
• At least 7 year(s)
• Minimum 7 year(s) experience in International Chain Hotels only.
• Previous working experience with Hotel will be given priority.
• Very good commands of both spoken and written in English.
• Initiative, hardworking, ability work under pressure, honest with good management.
• Knowledge about MS Office, Internet, Fax, Copy Machine, Opera.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
Amari Dhaka, 47, Road No 41, Gulshan-2, Dhaka City, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh