Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintains high-quality standards in product management and presentation.
• Assists with effective ordering of all products for the outlet, maintains product inventory at a level that promotes effective sales merchandising and maximizes sales potential.
• Demonstrates effective inventory control, thereby minimizing unnecessary cost associated with excessive inventory, including supplies.
• Establishes sales, gross profit, labor and supply budgets.
• Maintains pricing to achieve budgeted gross profit goals.
• Plans and executes Bakery and Coffee Shop merchandising and displays.
• Leads and readily participates in product promotions and focuses.
• Adheres to all food safety and sanitation requirements. Consistently demonstrates knowledge of HACCP, shares knowledge with team players for the purpose of training. Promptly discards any products that do not meet standards, or appear less than presentable quality expectations.
• Provides outstanding customer service and readily communicates product information to increase sales and meet revenue goals; uses product information to increase sales and best service to customers.
• Trains all team members on customer service expectations and techniques; ensures customer service expectations are consistently achieved on a department-wide basis.
• Leads by example, and provide team members with clear expectations and timely feedback.
• Trains team members and provides performance feedback, coaching, and counseling.
• Conducts quarterly physical inventories and practices inventory control.
• Prevents internal and external loss.
• Demonstrates dependability and flexibility; meets attendance requirements.
Graduation / Post Graduation in Any Discipline.
• 4 to 7 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Waiter/ Barista, Housekeeping
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Bakery (Cake, Biscuit, Bread), Bar/Pub, Catering, Coffee Shop, Fast Food Shop, Motel
Additional Job Requirements
• Age At least 30 year(s)
• Minimum 05 years hands on experience out of which 02 years supervisory experience preferred.
• Must possess a minimum of 03 years of customer service experience.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Possesses creative merchandising and display skills.
• Possesses comprehensive product information with a proven history of using knowledge to train team members and best service customers.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to positively affect sales generation and manage expenses.
Send your CV to email@example.com