Job Description / Responsibility
• • Responsible for day to day restaurant sale.
• • Cash handling, Monitoring over all supervise of food & beverage service department and other required task assigned by the F&B Manager
• • Increasing sales and growing revenue
• • Overseeing staff supervision and rostering
• • Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs,
• • assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• • Speak with guest using clear and professional language.
• • Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others staff, support team to reach common goals.
• • Ensures sidework completion
• • Ensures cleanliness standards are adhered to in all assigned areas
• • Follow up on Restaurant Beverage stock, Preparing sales report and inventory according sale.
• • Responsible for the standards of service delivered to the guests in Restaurant and Room service.
• • Ensuring that all the F&B sections are well organized.
• • Maintaining all areas of the F&B department.
• • Minimum Graduate.
• • Graduate in Hotel Management will be given preference.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Need to Computer Literature
• • Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• • Only males are allowed to apply.
• • Age should be not less than 25 years and not more than 35 years.
• • Willingness to work under pressure.
• • Minimum 2/3 years working experience in Restaurant.
• • Problem solving skill
• • Candidate should be professional, dedicated, self-motivated and honest.
• • Good Knowledge on computer
• • Natural Qualities
• • Warm welcoming, Personality, Energetic, Bubbly and very Presentable
• • Be able to make casual conversation with guest
• • Good telephone/ email manner
• • Be very fluent speaking in English(with good accent if possible
Send your CV to email@example.com