Job Description / Responsibility
• Closely monitoring local purchase and verify price at vendor.
• To Search for new procurement sources and market price verification.
• Collecting of quotations, preparing comparative statements, obtaining approvals, issuing purchase order.
• To coordinate with factory regarding materials supply.
• Responsible for day to day operational activities such as delivery follow up, purchase order creation & daily critical stock monitoring.
• To receive the required materials from supplier and to verify qualities and quantities of the materials.
• To keep proper record of received and issue of materials.
• To ensure all purchase complying prevailing laws & regulations of the Government.
• To perform other ad-hoc functional activities as per business needs.
• MBA in Marketing from any reputed university.
• Specialization in supply chain management and operation management will get preference.
• Age 22 to 28 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• The applicants should have interest in the following area(s): Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain, Store/Inventory.
• The applicants should have interest in the following business area(s): FMCG, Group of Companies.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
• Should have sound knowledge in computer knowledge (MS word & MS Excel).
• Have proficiency in writing both in English and Bengali.
• Should have Dynamic, Energetic with analytical ability and excellent communication & interpersonal skill.
Potential candidates satisfying the job requirements are invited to apply to the following email- firstname.lastname@example.org (Email subject should contain the name of the position as it is in this post).
Application Deadline : Jan 30, 2017