Job Description / Responsibility
• Obtains list of vacant rooms to be cleaned immediately & list of prospective checkouts or discharges in order to prepare work assignments.
• Assigns team members their duties, and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
• Maintain clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office and other departments of the hotel.
• Schedules the cleaning of the room carpets, upholstery, and draperies as needed, along with deep cleaning projects and window cleaning as necessary.
• Schedules cleaning for lobby area, public restrooms, hallways, entrances, elevators.
• Schedules periodic major cleaning projects including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, elevator doors and tracks.
• Schedules cleaning of all meeting rooms after a completed function.
• Assists in controlling expenses by the housekeeping department.
• Maintain high quality of housekeeping standards in: 1) the guest rooms 2) linens and uniforms 3) lost and found procedures 4) laundry and 5) public area.
• Co-ordinate with vendors’ e.g. Pest control, Laundry services and other outsource services.
• Attend to any guest complaints and take service recovery measures if required.
HSC/ Diploma in related field.
• At least 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Drop CV at House- 02, Road- 10, Sector-01, Uttara, Dhaka 1230 OR E-mail at email@example.com