Job Description / Responsibility
• Candidate should have good knowledge on Govt. Tender Process.
• Candidates will have to handle the International Tenders of PETROBANGLA, BAPEX, BGFCL, SGFL, GTCL, TGTDCL, DGDP, BGB, WASA, PDB, SENA KALLYAN etc.
• Capability to source Principal/Supplier/Manufacturer for Tender submission.
• Maintain correspondence with the existing principal.
• Tender Document Preparation and Submission.
• Liaise with existing Govt. clients and follow up the work order.
• Candidates will have to deal with our key Products such as Fuel, LPG, LNG, Fertilizer (Urea and DAP), Non Ferrous Metal, Sugar, Cement and Milk Powder for Trading Business.
• Follow up and respond the buyer/seller regularly through E-mail, Phone call, Skype call and other means of communication. Candidates must possess excellent convincing capability during communicating with buyer/seller.
• Candidate should work as result oriented mind and able to take challenges, work positively under pressure and facilitate the business deal within shortest possible time.
• Candidate has to work under the supervision of the Managing Director. He has to report the daily work progress directly to the Managing Director.
Post Graduate/ Graduate from any reputed university.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• 3-5 years working experience on Tenders, Trading, Export/ Import Business
• Candidates who do not have relevant experience need not to apply.
• Candidates must have to be smart, well grooming, intelligent and self-motivated.
• Self-responsible and consistently approaches work with positive constructive attitude;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Efficiency, flexibility, high level of professionalism and ability to work under pressure.
Candidate who fulfill the above requirements are requested to send updated CV to email@example.com or Interested candidates can send application with CV to the following address by 4th May, 2017;
Manager (Admin), INVENTA PRO LTD.
House # 24 (4th Floor), Road # 14, Block # G, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.
Phone: +88-02-9895379. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.