Job Description / Responsibility
• Responsible for supporting the total chemical storage.
• Assist in development of safety procedures to be employed by workers operating equipment or working in close proximity to on-going chemical reactions.
• Help out in daily reconciliation and day end reporting of stock & inventory
• Assist in designing and planning layout of equipment.
• Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing process simulation models
• Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages
B.Sc Chemical Engineering
• 2 to 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Chemical Industries, Garments
• Age 28 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Having sound knowledge regarding Store (Chemical)
• Well- organized, co-operative with pleasant personality
• Result oriented, ability to multi-task, handle and bring issues to closure
• High level of computer literacy in MS word & MS Excel is very essential.
• Working experience in Washing factory
Send your CV to email@example.com
Only those candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered.
You may also apply with a resume and cover letter to:
Ananta Group. H # 20, R # 99, Gulshan – 2 Dhaka.
Phone: +0082-8810502-06, 9898601. Fax: +8802-8810656.