Job Description / Responsibility
• Medical teams Management :
• Lead and implement the clinical direction for the local Milvik tele-doctor and mobile health operation. Manage and improve overall product and service level.
• Manage the local Milvik medical team (doctors and potentially also nurses or paramedics). Inspire and motivate them to ensure an engaged team which aims to deliver a high-quality service to customers.
• Develop, monitor and improve key performance indicators of tele-doctor operation.
• Responsible for hiring, training, motivate and oversee all health care providers (like-doctors, nurses) and support team
• Develop health contents sent out to customers through mobile health program.
• Process and Business development-
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives around the tele-doctor and mobile health service as defined by management.
• Help in the development and implementation of Milvik’s medical protocols, localized to adapt them to the medical culture of the country. Develop and conduct other necessary trainings to medical team.
• Supervise sales and marketing materials and scripts used in our tele-doctor service.
• Provide clinical guidance, support and education to the management of the organization.
• Quality Assurance-
• Provide level 2 support to our doctors (in case of doubts or complications, the CMO should be available for consultation)
• Support Quality Assurance processes regarding our medical activities (monitoring of recorded calls, business intelligence from the data gathered in our system) and assist with the development and implementation of health analytics
M.B.B.S from any reputed medical university/college.
• 5 to 6 year(s)
• Age 27 to 35 year(s)
• Full time candidates preferred – 50% only in case of exceptional candidates
• Both male and female are encouraged to apply
• Medical doctor with a current unrestricted license to practice in the country (BMDC)
• Member of the local Medical Association.
• Minimum experience 3-5 years where direct clinical experience (patient facing) of at least 3 years in hospitals or ambulatory centers (post Medical School; ideally post residency training).
• Professional experience in tele-doctor service and/or mobile health services strongly preferred.
• Strong understanding of business and service management preferred. A plus if he/she has had any management responsibilities in a clinical environment (e.g., head of department, leadership role in the emergency room, etc.)
• self-drive, passion and ownership to improve customer experience, service operation and innovation. Results-oriented and can take proactive actions to improve product and operation without guidance by senior management.
• Tech-oriented. Has basic knowledge of common software.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills: good communicator, passionate and engaging. Work collaboratively.
• Strong quantitative skills.
• Ideally, a specialist in internal medicine, urgent medicine, intensive care, Family Medicine or infectious disease. But could also be a General Practitioner, provider he/she meets other requirements
Send your CV to email@example.com