• Our culture – What`s on offer?
• At IECC, we believe that you have to give a little to get a little… or give a lot to get a lot. To attract the best talent we provide unparalleled training opportunities, earnings that are well above the industry standard, advancement prospects, social events, awards and recognition, we have zero seniority – so you can contribute new ideas and they will be listened too.
Job Description / Responsibility
• We are excited about adding to our team and are looking for the following attributes:
• Excellent command of the English language
• Smart appearance, Reliable, Punctual and Organisational skills
• Works on own initiative, with enthusiasm, and has ability to multi-task
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Sound understanding of Marketing principles
• IT literacy with competency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Enjoys working/actively participating in a team
• Works well under pressure and to deadlines
• Communicates well at all levels of an organisation
• Applies ‘common sense’ and is practical to priorities tasks.
• Follows instruction well, accepts feedback and works within set boundaries.
• Demonstrates high level of integrity
• Graduates in Business, Marketing, Management, Event management, Communications, Media or similar are preferred.
• Fresh graduates can apply and open to both male and female.
• Age 20 to 30 year(s)
• Key Information:
• Experience in Digital Marketing would be a bonus.
• Our working hours between 11.00am – 7.00pm.
• We offer two days i.e. Saturday and Sunday weekly holidays.
• Annual festival bonuses.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org