Job Description / Responsibility
• To comply all rules and procedures of tendering and contract processes
• To ensure compliance with internal and governmental controls and regulations.
• To supervise the tender process from the pre‐qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out.
• To ensure proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
• To act as a liaison officer between suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Engineer (Civil/Mechanical or Post Graduate degree in other discipline from recognised University) shall be given preference.
• 5 to 9 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Legal, Compliance, Protocol
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Architecture Firm, Chamber, Overseas Companies
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Available to work flexible hours
• Minimum 5 years industrial experience in Gov. & non Gov. Sector in Tender Management
• Smart in oral and written BANGLA & ENGLISH communications in convencing manner.
• Experienced in drafting and managing Tender Schedule and paper work by dead line.
• Possess reasonable IT skills i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power-Point, E-mail and Social Media Communication.
If this be of your interest please drop an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and
ATTEND the INTERVIEW SESSION only if you are short listed and called on Tuesday, the 20th December 2016:
Interview time and Venue:
WEDNESDAY the 21st December 2016 at 11 AM.
Location: Suite 3, Level 10, MCT Ally’s Centre, 40 Bijay Nagar, Dhaka 1000.
Application Deadline : Dec 20, 2016