Job Description / Responsibility
• Coordination Manager of Executive Office shall be the sole responsible for receiving, storing, preserving, recording and dispatching information, correspondence connected with the office of the General Manager in particular and the Executive Office in general. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
• Take dictation from the General Manager as and when required basis and type letters correspondence in the appropriate manner and style.
• Prepare reports drafting, business correspondence, memos and Meeting Minutes; Liaison with travel agencies, hotel booking for the Executives and arrange travel plans.
• Attend all types of incoming mails, ensure proper distribution and keep regular follow up to resolve burning issues.
• Maintain proper liaison and communication with Owning Company, Hotels International Limited (HIL) & PPHG Singapore Corporate Office.
• Dispatch important letters and ensure proper dispatching and distribution of all outgoing mails and letters to the designated address.
• Arrange & follow up Management coordination meeting and prepare meeting minutes for further reference and record keeping.
• Behave with guests & associates friendly and fix their appointment with the General Manager in a systematic manner.
• Maintain Executive Office files in an appropriate way and make sure that all the files are up to date and enriched with proper documentations.
• Maintain personal files and leave records of EXCO & Department Head’s in an appropriate way and keep all the files up to date.
• Perform any other lawful assignment given by the General Manager as and when required basis.
Must be a graduate from reputed overseas or domestic University (preferably with “O” & “A” level background).
• At least 4 year(s)
• Only FEMALE candidates are welcome to apply.
• Maximum 32 (Thirty Two) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
• Age limit may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
• At least 4 years of working experience in a multinational company or large corporate organization as a secretary to the CEO or in a similar management role.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Confident enough to arrange meeting and dealing directly with clients and Diplomatic Corp.
• Other Requirements:
• Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
• Commendable communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
• Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
• Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
• Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
• Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by February 28, 2017 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY
Application Deadline : Feb 28, 2017