• BIAC is looking for a qualified, highly motivated individual for the position of a deputy Director.
• Reports to Chief Executive Officer
• Tenure: Fixed term of two years and renewable upon mutual consent.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Increase acceptance and use of ADR through developing strong relationship in the Corporate and Commercial Segment (CCS).
• Initiate specific result- oriented processes to originate cases for ADR from CCS.
• Develop strong relationship with trade bodies to promote ADR through organizing visits, discussion meetings, etc.
• Assist the CEO in developing relationship with the Govt, Regulatory Authorities, Diplomatic missions, etc. to help promote ADR.
• Work with team to help in relationship building, sales and origination of ADR cases.
• Design and execute successful training programs.
• Where required, give suggestions on training that may need to be organized.
• Draft promotional literature on BIAC.
• Review/ examine on the best practices of international ADR institutions and other centres and prepare report with documentation for BIAC’s adoption.
• Any other work as assigned by the CEO.
Post graduate/ Masters in Social Sciences/Law or any other relevant subjects (higher academic degrees will be given preference).
• At least 10 year(s)
• 10 years+ experience in relevant field.
• Excellent communication, writing & presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
• Excellent business contacts.
• Demonstrated ability to work in and lead a multi-disciplinary team environment and also taking initiative.
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV mentioning 2 referees of eminence (not related) & attaching 2 recent photographs, with a covering letter justifying candidature, to the Chief Executive Officer, Bangladesh International Arbitration Centre (BIAC), Suvastu Tower (6th Floor), 69/1, Pantha Path, Dhaka-1205 or email to email@example.com on or before 15th December 2016.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or attempt to influence the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2016