• We the largest joint venture manufacturer in Bangladesh looking for Deputy Manager-HR & Admin (Factory) in factory. Our team of dedicated professionals has made us the success today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with good working environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefit that go beyond, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside the work.
• Deputy Manager- HR & Admin originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and ongoing development of a superior workforce in the factory and key employee retention & development. He is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization`s business goals.
• He will coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the GM-HR & Admin; and assists and advises other managers about Human Resources issues in the factory.
Job Description / Responsibility
• An experienced, well-rounded, proactive HR professional to handle overall HR activities in factory with close collaboration with the management. We are looking for the type who has solid generalist skills, loves to train, recruit and yet has the ability to be strategic when needed and possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and most importantly, someone who likes to know and build a relationship with all the employees in the factory level.
• Other Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overall managing HR related activities of the factory in close association with top management.
• He is responsible for designing, developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and practices in factory of the organization that foster trust, commitment, and teamwork throughout the organization.
• Develop, support and conduct general HR programs including orientation of new hire, training, employment law compliance, grievance handling, safety and security, employee relations, performance management, promotions and terminations.
• Carry out training need analysis and design effective training programs based on performance appraisal.
• Heavy involvement in training and development and retentions at all levels as well as preparing organizational chart and HR related analysis and presentations.
• Maintaining and managing all personnel files ensuring up-to-date records of all employees in company database (both in software and log books) including attendance & leave records etc.
• Developing organizational development strategies, managing work environment issues, mentoring and motivating employees, mediating complex employee concerns/complaints, ability to handle employee grievances and other personnel related issues.
• Overall control of the human resource function, formulating personnel systems and strategies appropriate to the company’s mission and goals. Improving management/employee communications, including mediating in disputes and how to implement personnel policies.
• Determining organizational needs in terms of skills & competencies, identifying staffing gaps and suggesting senior management for onward actions.
• Maintenance of Company Records, Meeting Minutes, Circulars & Notices, Compilation of Minutes and its circulation, chronological records with segregation and grading of top priority correspondences, Classification of Files, Documentation, Archives etc.
MBA in Human Resources Management or Masters in Management with Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) from any reputed university.
• 8 to 12 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, HRIS/HR Database Management, Labor Union Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Multinational Companies, Tiles/Ceramic, Manufacturing (FMCG), Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• He must have to stay in factory premises.
• Able to supervise HR plan and policies, and maintaining documentation in a large manufacturing unit.
• SAP HCM professional will get additional advantage.
• Proven track record to developing, implementing, and leading Human Resources Management System.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
• Flexible and able to manage multifaceted projects along with day to day responsibilities
• Participative management style – strong team orientation.
• Maintains a positive attitude.
• Shows respect to coworkers and company structure, Co-operates with other Co-Workers.
• Performs position functions without supervision, Displays initiative in performing work functions, Exercises prudent judgement.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Interested candidates are requested to apply addressing to GM-HR & Admin
RAK CERAMICS (BANGLADESH) LIMITED.
RAK Tower, 7th – 9th floor, Plot # 1/A, Jashimuddin Avenue, Sector # 3,
Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 58957096