• An Inspiring Experience and Culture of Excellence.
• We energize people who are Innovative, Aspiring, Persevering and Equipped with a passion for excellence. They will be carrying responsibilities with relevant authorities, ample of opportunities and fast track careers.
• We have vertically interrogated supply chain and more empowered by full scale lean enterprise platform with green concept facility.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Coordinate and facilitate the development, completion and dispatch of all developments, fit and marketing related samples through service excellence with a proactive approach, timeliness and accuracy communication and effective problem solving within stipulated time frames to meet customer requirements.
• Negotiate prize and finalization with customer through effective garment costing engineering and resourceful approach in keeping with customer expectations in order to meet company business objectives.
• Initiate sourcing of raw material and negotiate terms such as prize, delivery etc. In order to optimize benefits in line with customer expectations to secure the order.
• Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that raw materials are approved for timely execution of marketing samples in line with customer requirements.
• Prepare Time and Action calendar for bulk order processing and monitor progress of the order throughout the production process and coordinate with customers to resolve manufacturing issues then and there.
• Obtain customer requirements in terms of compliance and quality and communicate same to the factory and thereby facilitate factory approvals for customers.
• General KPIs you need to shine
• Plan SAH
• Plan Cut Date
• On Time Delivery
• Cut to Ship Ratio
• Final Inspection pass rate.
Ideal candidate would possess a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Textile or Science fields
• 10 to 12 year(s)
• 10 – 12 years of experience in a lingerie garments manufacturing environment with minimum 2 – 3 years in a senior management role.
• Required knowledge to work with ERP platform with adequate ICT literacy
• Candidates should also possess excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Apply by mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission.
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted.
All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion.