Job Description / Responsibility
• Duty Manager is a part of Operation and Administration of United Hospital. This position is also a part of Management team. As a duty manager, the main responsibility is to fulfill and accomplish the requirement of the hospital as well as to take necessary action to address and to resolve any kind of difficulties, necessities or requirements at the first sight with coordination of different departments and personnel of the hospital. The ideal candidate will be working as a coordinator for smooth functioning of hospital’s operational activities.
• Roles and Responsibilities:
• Monitor the entire security system and ensure that security guards are present at their schedule post and performing their task judicially;
• Check the duty roster of all concern departments and related to 24 hours hospital operations and ensure that staffs of all concern departments are present as per their duty roster;
• Observe and monitor the cleanliness process of the inside of the hospital premises and ensure cleanliness of whole hospital including kitchen, staff cafeteria, guest cafeteria and patient’ attend cafeteria.
• Ensure that the patients have been given their foods in time as prescribed by the doctors and dietitians and check and confirm the standard of food as well. Ensure marketing for the staff, guest, patient and patient’s relatives have been done.
• Ensure transport management on off duty hours & on holidays in coordination with the Transport Coordinator.
• Ensure that outside incoming / outgoing lines and all-important PABX numbers are functional. Handle any rowdy situation in cooperation with the doctors and staff of customer relation department.
• Ensure all CCTVs are functioning properly and monitoring any untoward incident and reporting the authority time to time through the supervisor;
• Make an appropriate coordination and liaison with different departments to avoid any incidence and inconveniences of the hospital. Work in coordination with the Clinical Coordinator so that both can handle any situation of the hospital.
• Arrange to notice any crisis management in coordination with the In-Charge and Chief, Operation & Administration.
Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline.
• At least 3 year(s)
• At least 3 years’ working experience in Admin related service/similar field.
• Candidate should be proficient in using Microsoft Office
• Should have good command on English & Bangla with good speaking and writing skill
• Should be enthusiastic, pro-active, dedicated, punctual and smart working
• Should have good interpersonal & presentation skills
Please read the Job Description. If you feel confident and think you are the right person to be a part of our professional, passionate, committed and winning team, then express your interest with complete RESUME with two recent photographs along with a cover letter addressing The Head of Human Resources, United Hospital Limited, Plot 15, Road 71, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212 on or before October 31, 2016. You may also send your resume by post or e-mail at Jobs@uhlbd.com