We the largest joint venture manufacturer in Bangladesh looking for `Executive, Service Desk Coordinator`. Our team of dedicated professionals has made us the success today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with good working environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefit that go beyond, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside the work.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Primary purpose of the role:
• The helpdesk/service desk coordinator is the first point of contact for the RAKC users who call IT helpdesk/service desk. While providing the highest level of customer service, the help desk/service desk coordinator answers incoming calls, tracks all information in a call tracking system, uses a knowledge base tool (in progress) along with their expertise to resolve Level 1 requests in a timely fashion.
• The help desk/service desk coordinator escalates unresolved problem/issues/requests to appropriate level 2 or level 3 support team. Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provide basic desktop support.
• The individual is also expected to comply with policies, processes and procedure introduced and updated from time to time, continually looking to improve processes in place. There is a need to analyze the issues log and help tracking of root cause analysis.
• Key Accountabilities:
• Call handling, successful categorization of the issue, assigning priority, assigning the issue to the appropriate available resource, follow thru until resolution. Follow the applicable process, required to meet business objectives
• To be available for attending the calls in a timely manner, monitor and report system availability including network, communication and system uptime.
• To strive to achieve the ultimate objective of first contact resolution (FCR) with quality service. Ensure customer satisfaction involving customer surveys and feedback mechanism.
• Reporting on system performance and transaction volumes.
• Responsibilities and main tasks
• Primary responsibility is to attend to user support and customer service calls. Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
• Logging all incident/service request details, respond to questions from sources like calls, emails, interactive media etc.
• Become familiar with each client and their respective applications.
• Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
• Follow standard helpdesk/service desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the tracking system.
• Become familiar with helpdesk policies, procedures and services.
• Become familiar with the IT systems (for example, core applications, email, desktop devices, printers, data storage networks, the telephone system, the intranet and all data networks), plus all back-end supporting IT infrastructure components, Desktop Engineers, programmers, developers, and each team in the IT Department.
• Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis
• Resolving incidents/service requests
• Escalating incidents/service requests a service desk cannot resolve themselves within agreed timescales
• Informing users about the progress on their logged issues
• Closing all resolved incidents, requests and other calls, daily communication of service status
• Proactive handling of open incidents, working with technical support teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident OLAs/SLAs.
• The duties require that the Help desk/service desk coordinator receives and logs work requests using application systems such as SAP Solution Manager or other system that is approved by RAKC
• Contribute to services catalogue, OLA/SLA definition, capacity planning based discussions
• Out of hours cover for IT Service Desk (when required)
• Other duties as assigned by the department Manager from time to time.
• ITIL Certification
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
IT System Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Call Center, Multinational Companies, IT Enabled Service
• Age 24 to 35 year(s)
• Skills (including languages):
• Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL/OLAs/SLAs.
• Good verbal & written communication skills. Fluent in English. Local dialect a plus
• Good MS office experience, knowledge of graphics software/multimedia is a plus
• Support for computer hardware and any authorized desktop software
• Monitoring, operating, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, cellular phones, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that have authorized access to the network.
• Basic knowledge across the wide range of IT disciplines including infrastructure and applications environment, Data networks, Voice networks, Desktop and Distributed User Management.
• Problem solving and result oriented.
• Knowledge of industry standards and good practice
• Ability to translate business requirements into understandable IT services and IT issues into business language.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated team work, developing cross-functional relationships and fostering co-operation within and across teams.
• Ability to effectively priorities users? demands in accordance with agreed service plans and performance indicators
• Understanding Operation/Service Level Agreements.
• Demonstrable experience in working within IT service operations, IT helpdesk call centre environments including the practical application of the ITIL framework and tools
• Experienced with the policies, product, procedures, standards and routines related to working in an IS support environment
• Experience of working in a rapidly changing environment
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org