Job Description / Responsibility
• Planning and organizing production schedules
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients .
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
• Determining quality control standards
• Overseeing production processes
• Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
• Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
• Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
• Supervising the work of junior staff
• Organizing relevant training sessions
• To handle complete Plant operations in terms of Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics, Purchase & Finance Functions.
• To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/PM, Engineering & Finished goods.
• Responsible for the Safety of Employees & Assets of the organization.
• Meet budgeted works commitment at uniform and planned rate
• Oversee the functioning of the machines.
BSC in Food Technology Engineering/ Industrial & Production Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 15 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Experience in Food and Beverage Industry will be preferred
• Sound mathematical and technical skills.
• Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to think logically and methodically.
• Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
• Analyzing, identifying and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org