Bangladesh Development Group (BDG) an industrial and commercial conglomerate dealing with Real Estate, Infrastructure Development, Paper Manufacturing and Garments invites application for Fire Officer position at BDG-Magura Group-Corporate Office.
Job Description / Responsibility
• -Perform fire prevention and fire fighting responsibilities.
• -Evaluate fire threat/fire hazards across the Group and recommend appropriate measures to prevent incident of fire.
• -Develop appropriate fire fighting system/appliances and ensure efficiency of the firefighting arrangement in case of fire.
• -Evaluate weakness and training requirement of fire crew and fire supervisions and impart required training.
• -Implement fire compliance across the Group.
• -Coordination/Liaison with local fire fighting authority and materialize their support/advice to develop,maintain friendship and instant assistance in case of fire.
Graduation/ Masters Degree
• At least 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous body
• Age 35 to 45 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• -Knowledge in Computer is essential. (ex: Power Point, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel)
• -Retired/ Ex Fire Service and Civil Defense Authority Officers and Military Officers of the rank of Captain/ Major and equivalent are encourage to apply.
Interested Candidates having above qualifications are invited to apply by 5.00 pm, 20/04/2017 with complete resume, certificates of academic & other attainments, NID/Voter Registration Card and a recent color passport size photograph to the following address:
To Head (HRM), BDG-Magura Group, Plot # 314/A, Block-E, Road # 18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229or by E-mail at email@example.com
Name of the position applied for is to be inscribed on the top of the envelop or subject lone.