Job Description / Responsibility
• Handle incoming and outgoing calls with greetings in a professional way.
• Able to provide information, forward calls, couriers, take messages and transfer information to appropriate person.
• Welcome the clients, visitors or guests in front-office and maintain records.
• Should have excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
• Must be well conversant with phone calls.
• Assist admin team members or another dept. Members for related works. Handle outgoing and incoming mail and packages.
• Ensure proper checking procedure & Materials during entrance to and exit from office premises.
• Be the first point of contact and meet and greet the business clients and staff.
• Ensure excellent upkeep of the reception area to project an impressive image of the company.
• Ensure maintaining highest levels of confidentiality with the information accessible
• Make sure that all office equipment is maintained in good.
• Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
Graduate/ BBA/ MBA any reputed College or University.
• 0 to 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Executive Assistant, Reception, Front Desk, Telephone Operator
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• Computer skill.
• Good Communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org