Job Description / Responsibility
• To enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies
• Consistent follow up-thorough and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
• Revenue generation through new account development and key account management
• Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategy to meet overall financial objectives
• Provide strong, inspirational leadership that will motivate the sales force to meet and exceed sales goals and objectives
• Set operational and sales goals and expectations and drive accountability for achievement of those goals
• Build strong cross-functional relationships to drive effective strategies to increase sales performance and enhance the overall customer experience
• Drive business development and maintain strong relationships with new and potential customers/partnerships
• Defining the exact marketing processes and responsible for executing the same.
• Will be responsible for generating new business relationships and negotiating new revenue for agreed targets
• Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy,
• Ensure the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the heads of department
• Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
• Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
• Present a yearly budget for board approval and prudently manage resources within those budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines
MBA/ MA degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or related field.
• At least 12 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Retail Banking, SME Banking, Business/Product Development, Market Development (Leasing)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Proven experience with successful outcomes in a financial services or retail banking/ leasing environment, including Corporate & SME banking/ leasing.
• Superior financial analysis skills, experienced in forecasting, budget development and channel analysis
• Excellent communication, project management and time management skills
• Passionate, curious, enthusiastic, flexible individual who enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
• Exhibits an overall polished, professional leadership style with executive presence
• Able to develop and maintain strong relationships, contacts, and networks
• Strong ability to attract, retain, and motivate a strong marketing/ sales force
• Proven ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organizational structure
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested applicants may send their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org